In cooperation with Maritime Forces Pacific of the Royal Canadian Navy, Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies (APCSS) will participate in a conference entitled “Maritime Security Challenges 2012″ will be held Oct. 1-3 in Victoria, B.C. Canada. The conference will be presented by Royal Roads University.
The conference will focus on presenting topical maritime security issues in a stimulating global environment and will address the following issues:
- Security issues in the Gulf of Guinea
- The illegal movement of people & illicit cargoes at sea
- Developments in aricraft carriers
- Decision making during a crisis situation
- Maritime applications of unmanned and autonomous vehicles
- Shipbuilding and future naval requirements
To find out more or to register, go to www.mscconference.com.